More about NB Hearing
At NB Hearing, we focus on maximising our patients’ hearing potential because we think that hearing is important! We provide professional audiology services at our practices across the Cape – in Durbanville, Newlands and Sea Point. Natalie Buttress (M (Audiology) with distinction) leads our team of registered and experienced audiologists, each of whom has a passion for audiology and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We operate as an independent practice, which enables us to work with several hearing aid manufacturers to develop specific hearing solutions for each patient’s requirements.
Getting professional help for a hearing problem sooner rather than later is vital and can prevent further damage to your ears. Your ears are responsible for feeding your brain with information and loss of hearing can lead to functions of your brain changing. Replacing lost sound with uniquely fitted hearing aids can aid in the rehabilitation for comprehending speech, even in groups.
As audiologists, we are committed to continued development in the fields of hearing, tinnitus and hyperacusis. We make sure to stay atop of the latest advances in the industry by attending audiologist workshops and courses on hearing technology. Doing this enables us to deliver our hearing services and treatments to the best of our abilities.
Call this advertiser on 021 685 0698 or send your email here:
Our service range:
We offer an extensive range of audiology services at NB Hearing, thereby meeting our patients’ unique hearing needs. Services include:
- School and industrial hearing screenings and provide baseline and diagnostic services.
- Diagnosing hearing loss in calibrated sound conditions for accurate results.
- Supply and fit of hearing aids (different makes & models).
- Taking ear moulds to make personalised hearing protection, sleep-plugs, in-ear monitors, and swimplugs.
- Home and hospital visits for patients unable to drive (within a range of areas).
- Support for the duration of treating a hearing-related condition.
- Counselling and sound management for Tinnitus or Hyperacusis.
- Identifying hearing problems via calibrated hearing screenings.
- Performing hearing aid cleaning and repairs (some on site) and services from all supporting hearing aid manufacturers and distributors.
- We supply hearing aid batteries, hearing accessories and assistive devices. (If not in stock, we can also order on patient’s behalf).
- Providing treatment and suitable rehabilitation for all types of hearing impairments.
- Providing a supported 30-day hearing aid fitting with an ‘option to credit’ so that you can find your ideal product (Ts & Cs apply).
Being able to hear is what connects us to other people. If you suffer from the effects of hearing loss you may not be living your best life. If you have difficulty to hear in noisy places, or you increase the volume of your TV without improvement, or you feel that people mumble all the time, or you have a ‘ringing in your ears’, it may be wise to consult a professional. Why not make an appointment for a reliable hearing test and a full assessment of your needs?